7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
• Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
• Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
• Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
• Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
• Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
• Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
• Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner