07:30 am Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour's comfortable minivan.
08:00 am Depart to Mekong Delta (My Tho) by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat' a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
10:00 am Arrive to Mekong Delta (My Tho):
- Enjoy tropical fruits while listening to the Southern amateur music - a traditional kind of music in Southwest Vietnam
- Ride to Cong Doan rowing boat dock by horse cargo
- Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a small boat through small nipa canals
- Visit Hong Phuc coconut candy factory to see Coconut candy production line
- Visit the bee-farm, observe how people raise bees for honey, and drink honey tea, tourists can buy products made from honey and queen bees’ milk
- Taste special wines (Snake/ Scorpion wine) of Ben Tre province
12:00 pm Cruise to Diem Phuong restaurant and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses: Elephant-Ear fish (one very special dish in Mekong Delta), rice-paper served with fish sauce and other dishes.
01:30 pm Finish lunch and head to Saigon.
03:30 pm Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.